Competition Event Sponsorship Opportunities
$2,500 per race
4 races available
These junior-level athletes are the best in their age group from across the nation. From challenging courses, to professional race management, to larger than average spectator areas, we create an environment where the spirit of competition and the best of human nature come together.
Interval Freestyle (10km / 5km) - Monday, March 6th
In this event, competitors start individually in a time trial format. Freestyle (or skating) is the fastest technique, guaranteeing an action-packed day.
Classic Sprint (1.5km / 1.3km) - Wednesday, March 8th
Exciting, head-to-head heats on the 1.5km and 1.3km courses determine the nation’s best junior sprinters. Always a crowd pleaser, the classic-style technique is the original form of cross country ski racing.
Classic Mass Start (15km / 10km / 5km) - Friday, March 10th
The classic-style technique is the original form of cross country ski racing with an exciting mass start format. Together with peak fitness and skiing skills, competitors and coaches must make critical wax selections.
Skate Relay - Saturday, March 11th
The final event of the week brings out the best in individual strengths and teamwork. Beginning with a heart pounding mass start, teams of three compete over a challenging course for the honor of team and national success.
Benefits of Sponsoring A Race
- You will be recognized as the race sponsor in all publications, press releases and awards ceremonies
- Your company logo and name will appear on race course maps and results
- Your logo and name willappear on stadium and timing building event sponsor recognition banners
- Opportunity for 6 banners in stadium on race dayand 2 on the other 3 competition days
- Your company will receive a ½ page ad in the Event Program Guide as well as a logo on the sponsors page
- Your business will have an active hyperlink on the event’s website
- You will receive 4 VIP credentials for the week
- Opportunity for a company executive to present your race’s awards at the Awards Ceremony
- Eight (8) :10 to :15 PA Announcements on your race day and four on the other three competition days
opening ceremonies sponsor
Sunday, March 5th
The week will kick off with an Olympic-inspired Opening Ceremonies celebration at the Olympic Center in heart of the Village of Lake Placid. This is the first opportunity for the 400+ athletes, as well as coaches and spectators from the ten USSA divisions to get together in a social atmosphere in anticipation of the coming week of competition.
Midweek Awards & Athlete Social
Wednesday, March 8th
The midweek Awards Ceremony is the first opportunity of the week for athletes to experience the excitement of standing on the podium with their families and coaches watching and feel the pride and joy of success. Immediately following the midweek Awards Ceremony will be the athlete social, giving athletes an opportunity to socialize with their teammates and competitors in a friendly setting.
Awards Banquet & Closing Ceremonies
Saturday, March 11th
The final Awards Banquet and Closing Ceremonies are the culmination of the week of elite-level competition. Athletes will be on the podium as the awards for the week’s competitions, national championships, All American athletes, and best teams are presented. Excitement and energy will be high as athletes rejoice in the shared experience of competing at their physical and mental limits. Dreams of future competitions (international and Olympic) will be on everyone’s minds. There will be video displays, music, testimonials, and an athlete dance/social.
Benefits of Being a Non-Competition Event Sponsor
- You will be recognized as the sponsor of the ceremony in all publications and press releases
- Your logo and name will be paired with USSA sponsors
- Your logo and name will be listed in all appropriate publications and press releases
- A banner with your logo and name will be displayed at the award ceremonies, socials, and race venues
- An active hyperlink to your business will be listed on the event’s website
- 4 VIP credentials for the event
- Opportunity for your company executives to present awards
Team Waxing Village
10 waxing facilities available
Located just feet from the stadium will be the waxing village. This is a place of constant action, where athletes and coaches prepare their skis and gather before and after their competitions. One cabin is assigned to each divisional team, all centrally located, providing excellent exposure to all athletes, fans, and volunteers.
Benefits of Sponsorship in the Team Waxing Village
- A cabin of your choice with a banner with your logo and name
- Your logo and name listed on the event maps and indexes
- 2 banners with your logo and name located inside the stadium
- Company ID on all event collateral