2384 Saranac Ave
High Peaks Resort
Overlooking the shores of Mirror Lake and anchoring Main Street - the hub of shopping, dining and entertainment - is High Peaks Resort, a modern Adirondack retreat in the heart of Lake Placid.
Valid on group booking of 10 or more rooms, pending availability. Rooms are subject to taxes of 11% (subject to change), unless exempt.
- March 3, 2017 - $159/room/night
- March 4, 2017 - $159/room/night
- March 5, 2017 - $99/room/night
- March 6, 2017 - $99/room/night
- March 7, 2017 - $99/room/night
- March 8, 2017 - $159/room/night
- March 9, 2017 - $159/room/night
- March 10, 2017 - $159/room/night
- March 11, 2017 - $159/room/night
Hot breakfast buffet for 25 guests or more may be included at an additional $15.68 (includes tax and administrative fees)
Maple Leaf Inn
"Meticulously maintained," Maple Leaf Inn offers a wide array of quiet, comfortable lodging accommodations.
- 2 double beds - $95/night (midweek), $100/night (weekend)
- King bed - $95/night (midweek), $110/night (weekend)
- Two bedroom with queen in each room - $175/night
- Apt kitchenette - $200/night
- Kitchenette with 2 double beds - $135/night
- Queen bed - $105/night
- One double bed - $95/night
- Jacuzzi with a queen bed - $200/night
2234 Saranac Ave
2187 Saranac Ave
Placid Bay Inn
Newly renovated Inn directly on Lake Placid with magnificent views of Whiteface Mountain and just a short walk to shops, restaurants, and après ski fun.
10 rooms available for this event with a starting price of $110 for a 1 bedded room. Please see our website for pricing details on all of our accommodations.
Wildwood on the Lake
Family operated by the Weber's since 1971, join us this winter to take in all the Region has to offer. Enjoy our indoor heated pool, whirlpool and sauna. Located next to restaurants with options for group meal plans.
Group rates start at $88.00 per night plus tax (if not tax exempt). All units include 2 queen beds, full bath, refrigerator, coffeemaker and microwave. Free Wifi and continental breakfast served from 8:00 - 10:30 am. Special rates may be provided to family members coming to watch events; please call directly for details.
2135 Saranac Lake
2200 Saranac Ave
Town & Country Motor Inn
Your spotless, all seasons motel for couples and families situated in the beautiful Olympic Village of Lake Placid, near Whiteface Mountain ski resort. Experience resort living in the heart of the magnificent Adirondacks.
$110.00 per night plus tax for rooms with two double beds (up to 2 people per room). Heated and equipped ski wax room available for athletes' use. 15 rooms available with two double beds.
Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid
The Adirondack lodge style Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid features newly renovated guest rooms, an indoor pool with 2 whirlpools as well as a courtyard where you can kick back by the fire pit.
5920 Cascade Road
2267 Saranac Ave
Town House Lodge
Family operated, reasonably priced motel adjacent to Lake Placid lake. All rooms are newly renovated and non-smoking. Walk to the Olympic Arena, skating, restaurants and Main Street activities.
- Rooms with 1 king bed starting at $102/night for 2 persons
- Rooms with 2 beds starting at $118/night for 2 persons
Best Western Adirondack Inn
Nestled in the natural beauty of the Adirondack Mountains, the family-owned Best Western Adirondack Inn is perfectly situated on Main Street in Lake Placid, NY—just across the street from the Olympic Center and next to Mirror Lake Beach.
$89/night, plus tax, including breakfast.